Monday, December 3, 2007

Not what it used to be...

1. Something that concerns me is going to college. The decision between going far away or staying close. I want to go somewhere far away from here but at the same time theres a lot I would be leaving behind. I want to be close to my family, but not to close. It's also tough because I have family here in Edina but also in Toronto. It's tough deciding what to do.

2. Everyone I know is dynamic. Especially this one guy I know named Tyler. Probably the most dynamic person I know. Don't ask why, I don't really have any examples. He's just cool like that I guess.

3. There is a song by Swollen Members, that I wrote in one of my blogposts when our teacher was here. It's called Put On Me. It always gives me the inspriation I need and is really nice. Its all about no matter what happens still being yourself and being there for the people that need you. It is kind of cheesy, but I like it. Thats all.

Finally I'm done. Time to take a nap.

5 comments:

Tom's Blog said...

Cuuuuuuate Tyler. lol

Apparently that Tyler kid you mentioned thinks that this Tom kid I know is amazing, and I'd have to agree.

I understand your concern about your college decision. That can be hard for everyone, but I'm sure it is especially hard for you, trying to decide between location from 2 families. Good luck man.

macendz said...

I think its time to take a nap too. or time to give me another massage. lol jk.
But I totally agree about the whole college thing...thats so weird that we wrote about the same thing..huh. we are too much alike!

Megan's Blog said...

I totally agree with you. College is a big leap. Maybe you should just decide to go to college somewhere in between your 2 "homes". Mankato or like more like Winona. We could go to school together!! lol

Mr. Miles said...

College decisions are so tough. I saw follow your major. Go where you can get the best program for what you want to do. Sometimes people go away to college and lose themselves in the process, but if you can go away and not do that, then I say to follow the program.

When your teacher was here? What am I, toilet paper? :)

Sarah's Blog said...

yea I'm freaked out about college too. But I think your decision is definitely way more complicated than mine. Although, I think you'll be able to make the right decision when the time comes. hmmm and I could definitely go for a nap right about now.