Friday, January 18, 2008

I heard Communists like Disney movies

[One] Now that I'm done that essay I have realized that personal essays are good for telling people stories that you don't want to tell them through speaking. The weaknesses are that they are often to long, get confusing, and aren't as funny or as cool as if someone told you. It compares to fiction in the way that they are both written on paper. It surprised me while I was writing because I didn't know it was going to end up being so many pages in just telling one story. I probably wouldn't write a personal essay ever again if I didn't have to, I prefer to stick to the stuff we did earlier in the year, like short stories, and maybe some poetry or song writing.

[Two] It is important for a writer to read because it gives them the inspiration they need to write. If its like breathing in and breathing out, breathing in would be needed for the air to breathe out. I guess if you look at it enough though, thats just saying writers rewrite what they read with their own touch. Kind of silly.

[Three] My favorite piece this year was probably my second short story, It was really creepy and when we read them on Halloween I really enjoyed that. My favorite genre, of writing? Not like horror or comedy? or like that. I mean, if its like that then probably comedy, nothing beats a good punchline. A piece I didnt really like in reflection was the personal essay, it was the same stuff I've been doing for college since the beginning of the year. I'll probably use my new and improved writing skills outside of the class, since I seem to do the writing thing from time to time.

[Four] A quiz?
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi hands down, Coke sucks and tastes like syrup.

Li'l Wayne or Little Debbie: Lil'Wayne, because I have no clue who Debbie is.

McDonald's or Arby's: McDonald's its quicker, even though Arby's tastes better it KILLS my stomach, I feel like death after eating the 5 for 5. or 5 for 7.41$

Chiptole or Taco Bell: Taco Bell, I can't ever finish Chiptole, plus taco bell is full of greasy goodness.

American Idol or MTV: I hate American Idol, maybe its because I'm Canadian, maybe its because I don't like those lame sap stories about selling your house to try out and fail. Plus MTV plays Rob & Big. thats the best.

Buffalo Wings or Florida: A state or a tasty snack? lets go with the tasty snack.
New York City or Los Angeles: LA baby, I've been to New York, its smells like fish and homeless people, plus its way to broadway and not enough hollywood.

Name you like for your future daughter: Monday lol

Name you like for your future son: Gabriel?..I don't know I'll probably name my first number one and second number 2

What is or what will be the first country you see outside the continent of North America: I can't remember, I've been to Cuba, Mexico, Domicon Republic. So it was one of those three.

Disney movie you would be most likely to watch on your 21st birthday: None, I'll probably be out all day. I mean if I was paid 205835032808602368068 Million Dollars i'd watch Toy Story, otherwise, nope.

5. Can you figure out what Disney movie my blog title comes from?
Google says its from the Fox and the Hound I guess.

4 comments:

Megan's Blog said...

You are weird i picked almost all opposites for that quiz. Pepsi sucks it tastes like water. and like i said DIET COKE is the best. Also nice names for your kids...creative... You are too canadian for edina. lol jk

Tom's Blog said...

Haha yeah I remember I liked your short story from Halloween.

And like you googled that answer. and Chipotle OWNS Taco Bell. Do I even know you?

Sarah's Blog said...

Hells yizyes pepsi sucks! And that short story was actually really good cuz I was definitely creeped out... As for names, interesting.

nice job googling : P

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.