Monday, January 7, 2008

These Blog Titles Are Getting Harder and Harder To Make Fun Of

1. Look both ways I think guides my life. I probably wouldn't be alive without that saying, seeing as there is so many cars on the road these days. But seriously? I think that its really important to just enjoy everyday. I always see life as a one time only experience and I enjoy everything that happens, good or bad. The way I see it, if your life isn't what you want it to be, go out and make it what you want, your life is always in your hands. Thats enough being deep and such.

2. I think the news, is extremely depressing, so I don't watch it. I heard about the bridge collapse and all that before I moved here, I guess that had an impact because I didn't really know what people were going to be like when I got here because of that event.

3. In 2008 I hope to accomplish the graduation thing. You know, college and all that fun stuff. That will be good you know, to do that. Graduate and all that. Yeah so I'm ranting now. But also in 2008 I hope to finish my plans to become king of the universe, It's been a long time coming, but you know, it's on my to do list.

And I'm DONESKIS

3 comments:

Jamie's Blog said...

oh tyler..... i should probably work on your princible that guides you.. and how could the bridge collaspsing bring any conclusion to how minnesotans are...? and lastly kind of the universe or world or something sounds pretty good..good luck with that!!

Tom's Blog said...

Hey Tyler, I think you have a very good principle to live by. It was very deep and it brought me peace.

Yeah the News is really annoying actually, it's all negative! The only time I really ever watch NBC is for Dateline NBC, to see if "To Catch A Predator" is on. Lol

Megan's Blog said...

That's true about looking both ways and pretty much life is what you make it. I wish i could live life that way but i have other things set out in my path. But i think disregarding what jamie said thats a good resolution