Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Creepy. Spooky. Ect.

1. I normally do like to be scared, I think it's the excitement that comes with being afraid of something that I love so much. As for setting, anywhere is cool to be scared.

2. I used to be really afraid of a huge list of things, bugs, especially spiders, clowns, dummies and snakes. Personally, I've never really liked big houses, and when I'm in them I need them to be filled with company. I just don't like the idea of so much space for stuff to happen and for me not to know about it.

3. To be considered mad by me someone would have to completely lose their mind. I'm pretty crazy as it is, so someone would have to do something extremely out of the ordinary and unforgettable for me to consider them mad.

4. I think what drives people to madness is a combination of things, or any one of many things. It could be normalcy, life becoming to routine and eventually causing them to reach for something unexpected. It could be something as simple as a build up of stress. Or just be something wrong with their brain entirely.

That's my thoughts on fear. You can go back to doing what you were doing before now.

2 comments:

Jamie's Blog said...

well thats cool that you're afraid of somethings. I completely agree with you on big houses. I would never want to be alone in a big house, unless I had like a million kids.. or 101 dalmations. either one. Hope you have a great halloween weekend..as for me I have the ACT to study for.

cya!

Sarah's Blog said...

Hmm.. I've never thought of normalcy as a way to drive a person mad before. But it absolutely makes sense. If my life were too routine, I'd definitely go insane.